Thursday, March 3, 2011

Suggestions

So life after college can be pretty intense, crazy, awesome, tiring, stressful, and crazy. That sums up my life in the past year.

I pay bills. (gross)
I work. (two jobs that pay me decent thank you Jesus)
I have A LOT of free time and I don't. (I know confusing)

So with everything that is going on with life after college and being an adult what should one do to not go insane?
Well you need to have something to escape to.

So, within this blog you will read/see the things that get me through my day/my week/my month.

Let's start with my number one vice:
I can't help it but the picture says it all. I am a Diet Coke addict. I BLEED Diet Coke. So, every morning I wake up and I drink and I let the invigorating sensation of an ice cold DC course through my body like the blood that runs in our veins. (told ya I am a little obsessed/addicted)

Now this is not a vice but something that gets me through everything:
My Lord God is the one thing that gets me through everything.

Now my next thing is my movies and my t.v. I love movies. I love every KIND of movie. However, my favorite genre of movie is horror. I love sitting and being scared. I don't know why. I think it might be because I used to watch sci-fi(y)and horror movies with my dad when I was younger.
Some of my favorite horror/fantasy/sci-fi movies are:
The Descent
The Grudge (that sound the ghost makes.....YIKES!)
Donnie Darko
The Mist
Inception
28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later
Those are to just to name a few. I could go on and on and on and on.

Now moving on to T.V.
I love my T.V. shows. They are usually what gets me through my nights most of the time.
Here are the few that I love.
Lost
American Idol
American's Next Top Model
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Being Human
Fringe
What I like about you
So You Think You Can Dance?
Pretty Little Liars

And these are just to name a few. (I like my T.V.)

Also, I love getting lost in a book series.
I have read the Twilight series (more than once)
Harry Potter (more than once)
Currently I am working through The House of Night series and I love these books.

So life after college you need to find things that can help you through your day. You need to take some time for yourself and do things that you enjoy.
Until next time I leave you with a song that I am currently obsessed with.
It combines music and some dancers from one of my favorite T.V. shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment