Monday, February 7, 2011

Today my life begins....

Before we get into the nitty gritty, let me tell you who I am:

I am 25 (eesh)
I am a born again Christian
I love all things opera and singing

I love Renee Fleming--she's the bomb dot com
I love to teach music--it is my passion
I just love music--it is my lifeforce
I am living with my awesome sister
I have a huge fear of spiders
I love the ocean

Ok. Ok. OK! I know what you are thinking...."Joey you have been finished with college for over a year. Why are just now starting a blog about life after college?" Well I don't have an answer for that other than I have been busy with with getting my life in order. It takes a lot of effort to try and firgure things out after you have that diploma in your hands. Oh and by the way.... I STILL AM(!)figuring things out. I will sum up the past year quite quickly...
1. finished student teaching
2. took the next couple of months having fun
3. did an opera
4. was in a bad car accident
5. went to Europe (loved)
6. moved to florida
7. got two jobs pre school teacher/music minister
8. ???

7 major things happened to me in the last year...thats it! GOODNIGHT!

Just kidding but in a nutshell thats what happened.
I am really trying to focus my life through what God wants me to do.
I will get down to all of those but thats just a preview for what you are about to experience. So I leave you with a Bruno Mars song (who thought I would like him?!?).
Today my life begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment