Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't wanna work today

This is is how I feel today.
I don't wanna work today. Maybe I just wanna stay.....
NO STRESS! (Laurent Wolf)

Listen to the song.


Sometimes you just don't want to work.
I mean life after college can be stressful. That's why you need to have NO STRESS!
Listen to music,look up and enjoy the sunshine, snow, rain, or whatever.
We have lots of things in our lives that take our stress away.

Why stress over little things like work when you can have no stress. Life after college hasn't been the "no stress" attitude but there are days that I think why stress? You shouldn't stress out about life. If you are trusting in God then He will lead you to a no stress attitude.

In other news I am currently on the job hunt. (again)
Due to the fact that working two part time jobs just isn't cutting it.
However, with a no stress attitude I know something will work out. Right?
No stress.


I still don't want to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment